Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Oops, don't forget to rewind the directory before scanning it to

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [COMMITTERS] pgsql: Oops, don't forget to rewind the directory before scanning it to
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Fujii Masao <masao.fujii@gmail.com> writes:
> +     Free(xldir);

> s/Free/FreeDir ?

Yeah, that too.  I think it's all good now, but please test.

One thing I was wondering was whether the stat-wrong-file problem
could explain the buildfarm failures that we thought were evidence
of a portability issue.  I was tempted to re-enable the #ifdef NOTYET
code, but didn't want to pull that trigger while there were other
problems outstanding.