Re: [Bugg hash join and parallel worker]

От Andrei Lepikhov
Тема Re: [Bugg hash join and parallel worker]
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 28/2/2024 23:33, GADACHA Rachid (Acoss) wrote:
> Hello,
> I can't reproduce the scenario, because we don't have the current minor release (13.14).
Could you provide us with a core dump and/or backtrace at the moment of
the error on your current system?

--
regards,
Andrei Lepikhov

От: Tender Wang
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18314: PARALLEL UNSAFE function does not prevent parallel index build
От: jian he
Сообщение: Re: BUG #18314: PARALLEL UNSAFE function does not prevent parallel index build