Brochures for upcoming shows (was Re: Live CDs for upcoming shows)

От gabrielle
Тема Brochures for upcoming shows (was Re: Live CDs for upcoming shows)
Дата
Re: Brochures for upcoming shows (was Re: Live CDs for upcoming shows)  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
> Separate q ..... Is there a need for Brochures again?  We printed
> 1,000 (+ -) of the 'Business Case for PostgreSQL'
> last year (2, 11" x 17", duplexed, center folded & stitched).
>
> It's about our only contribution to 'the cause'..... aside from minor $.

Yes, please!  We'll need some for OSCON and PDXPUG day (which is
happening the day before OSCON).  I'm not sure of the numbers (prob
~100 for PDXPUG day) so I'll just say "go with what we had last year."
:)

gabrielle

Сообщение: Re: Live CDs for upcoming shows
Сообщение: Re: Live CDs for upcoming shows