Re: PL/PGSQL - character varying as function argument

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: PL/PGSQL - character varying as function argument
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 26/09/2008 14:40, Stephan Szabo wrote:

> Actually, I think the function probably isn't at fault here, string
> literals should be surrounded with ' not ".

Yes, that's true. In addition to that, however, if you look at your
SELECT statement you're selecting all users in the table; the argument
passed to the function isn't used anywhere.

In fairness, you did say that what you posted was a shortened version of
your real function, so maybe something got lost in the shortening...

Ray.

rod@iol.ie