Re: Automated Backup On Windows

От justin
Тема Re: Automated Backup On Windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
>> Please use subsections to separate both methods.
>> How about adding the page to the Windows category?
>
> I just fixed both those.  Justin, you might want to look at how I
> reformatted that to get an idea what the usual style is like.  Also,
> people who write whole articles or large sections are sometimes
> credited there, you might want to add yourself to the author list for
> that page at
> http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Database_Administration_and_Maintenance
Thanks i was going to take this Alvaro suggestion and clean it up more.

>> Also it'd be good to mention that PGPASSWORD and .pgpass work with
>> either method ...
>
> I put a stub page in at http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Pgpass to
> cover this whole area but never really filled it in.  I'd prefer
> seeing that get fleshed out and then the automation page can just link
> to it, because this is a very FAQ.

I've been trying to figure out how to get pgpass to work on windows with
no luck as of yet.  If i ever figure out and test pgpass on several
other windows version then i'll do up a documentation on pgpass.  There
is some conflicting instructions on pgpass.

От: Jeff Ross
Сообщение: Can interval take a value from a field?
От: Jeff Davis
Сообщение: Re: Can interval take a value from a field?