Re: JDBC driver not found error: Windows XP / JDK1.6.06 / PG8.2.9

От tivvpgsqljdbc@gtech-ua.com
Тема Re: JDBC driver not found error: Windows XP / JDK1.6.06 / PG8.2.9
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Chandra ASGI Tech написав(ла):
> On Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 11:21 AM, Oliver Jowett <oliver@opencloud.com
> <mailto:oliver@opencloud.com>> wrote:
>
>     Chandra ASGI Tech wrote:
>
>         But I get the error
>         Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
>         postgreSQLTest
>

>     Your code isn't even running because the JVM can't find your main
>     class. This isn't anything to do with JDBC, it's basic Java.
>
>     -O
>

> HI, the error message seems so, but Java does work - i tested with a
> simple hello world program and it worked. So i do not think it is a
> problem with the JVM - but am not able to understand what the error is.

I suppose you did not add "." to your classpath when specifying it. Try
without classpath to see if error change. Then ensure you've got correct
classpath.

От: "Chandra ASGI Tech"
Сообщение: Re: JDBC driver not found error: Windows XP / JDK1.6.06 / PG8.2.9
От: dmp
Сообщение: Re: JDBC driver not found error: Windows XP / JDK1.6.06 / PG8.2.9