Re: Is there a way to know if trigger is invoked by the code from another trigger

От Erik Jones
Тема Re: Is there a way to know if trigger is invoked by the code from another trigger
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Oct 11, 2009, at 10:51 AM, Naoko Reeves wrote:

> Could you tell me if there is a way to know if trigger is invoked by
> the code from another trigger?
> For instance, table A Trigger deletes table B record. While in table
> B trigger, I want to know whether this was triggered from table A.

Nothing built in to show you that.  You could, however, have your
trigger on table A make an insert or update to a record in some table
that the trigger on table B could then look for.

Erik Jones, Database Administrator
Engine Yard
Support, Scalability, Reliability
866.518.9273 x 260