Re: Postgres 8.3.1 configure fails on Solaris 10 using gcc 3.4.3 and building for 64 bit

От Zdenek Kotala
Тема Re: Postgres 8.3.1 configure fails on Solaris 10 using gcc 3.4.3 and building for 64 bit
Дата
Список pgsql-ports
You can download 8.3.1 64bit version for Solaris from community web site
http://www.postgresql.org/ftp/binary/v8.3.1/solaris/i386/

Or is there something missing what you need? I also put Bjorn on CC. He builded
this packages, but we use Sun Studio compiler.

You can also look how 8.2 is builded in opensolaris:

http://src.opensolaris.org/source/xref/sfw/usr/src/cmd/postgres/postgresql-8.2/

    Zdenek