Re: NetBSD/MIPS supports dlopen

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: NetBSD/MIPS supports dlopen
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
>> Tom Lane wrote:
>
>>> None of the back-patch
>>> commits came through either, so there's something going on there...
>> Perhaps it's the fact that I used Rémi's name with the accent.  I'll
>> check Majordomo logs if it lets me.
>
> I checked the Majordomo logs and there's nothing about those patches.
> I do see one message with the "Subject: pgsql: Clean up double negative,
> per Tom Lane." line.  A message held for moderation shows up in the logs
> with a "stall" status.  So these messages where chopped _before_ they
> got into Majordomo at all ...
>
> Perhaps a bug in the script that sends the email?

I see a bunch of emails from you leaving the system today. My first
guess for problem location would be the antispam, but before we rule out
the sender completely - at exactly what time was the commit(s) that made
it through made, and at what time was the commit(s) that didn't make it
through? In GMT time, please :-)

//Magnus

Сообщение: Re: NetBSD/MIPS supports dlopen
Сообщение: Re: NetBSD/MIPS supports dlopen