Re: BUG #3948: date/time functions returning wrong value

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: BUG #3948: date/time functions returning wrong value
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Jorge Campins wrote:
> How can I find which version I'm using? All I could see in pgAdmin is 8.1.

SELECT version();

> Which value should I use for timezone in postgresql.conf? I tried select
> * from pg_timezone_names  to get a list of valid time zone names but it
> failed with "relation pg_timezone_names  does not exist."

pg_timezone_names was added in 8.2. (which you really should upgrade to
anyway, since 8.1 isn't supported on Windows anymore)

To find it in 8.1, check the files in share/timezone in your PostgreSQL
installation.

//Magnus