Re: Patch for Statement.getGeneratedKeys()

От Ken Johanson
Тема Re: Patch for Statement.getGeneratedKeys()
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Kris Jurka wrote:

> 9) Utils.getInsertIds
> the requirement that a query uses a completely qualified name
> database.schema.table is quite onerous.

What are your thoughts on this? Should it be possible/safe going forward
to not supply the fully qualified table in the case of:

Statement.executeUpdate(String sql, int columnIndexes[])

If you can recommend a simpler strategy I will try it. If we can avoid
the round trip also that would be great.

Ken

Сообщение: Re: Timestamps without time zone
Сообщение: Re: Timestamps without time zone