Re: compiling postgres in winxp

От Andrew Dunstan
Тема Re: compiling postgres in winxp
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

mac_man2005@hotmail.it wrote:
> Any Code::Blocks user?  http://www.codeblocks.org/
> Cannot compile PG-8.2.5 with WinXP SP2 using Code::Blocks.
>
> I created a new project including ALL the files decompressed from
> postgresql-8.2.5.tar.gz
> and then just clicked on "build". What's wrong?
>
> Alternative ways to complie it with other IDE or any precise command
> line?

What's wrong is that you have not followed any of the instructions for
building Postgres.

There are only two known ways to build on Windows: using either Mingw or
MSVC. The latter only really works with the HEAD branch, not the
released branches.

Please read the docs before just trying to build blind like this.

cheers

andrew

Сообщение: Re: .NET or Mono functions in PG
Сообщение: Re: .NET or Mono functions in PG