Re: Using Postgres as an alias

От Raymond O'Donnell
Тема Re: Using Postgres as an alias
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
On 29/09/2007 22:32, Jan Wieck wrote:

> it only took 50 years to actually become a full member of the EU in 1999

Without meaning to distract from your main point, which is well made,
I'd like to point out that Turkey is still not a full member of the EU -
formal talks between Turkey and the EU with a view to its accession
began a couple of years ago, as I recall, and are likely to continue for
quite a few years yet.

Ray.

rod@iol.ie

Сообщение: Re: Using Postgres as an alias
Сообщение: Re: Using Postgres as an alias