Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL)

От Ron Mayer
Тема Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL)
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Dave Page wrote:
> If that was the aim we would have branded it as "EnterpriseDB
> PostgreSQL" from the outset.

Or "EnterpriSQL", along with flaming customers who say "Enterpri".

IMHO the only reason we tolerate PostgreSQL is we're so numb to it.

To our execs, customers, and competitors "PostgreSQL" is just
as absurd as "EnterpriSQL".

Сообщение: Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL)
Сообщение: Re: The naming question (Postgres vs PostgreSQL)