Re: [pgsql-www] We need an Advocacy wiki

От Lukas Kahwe Smith
Тема Re: [pgsql-www] We need an Advocacy wiki
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Dave Page wrote:

> Using a wiki for a public website looks completely unprofessional and gives the impression of a small organisation
withoutthe resources to do things properly.

Honestly I dont think that our target audience cares much. What I do
feel is important is that we have some kind of editorial process to
ensure that there is no content on there, that the community at large
does not endorse or that is not labeled properly. This requires a group
of people subscribing to the changelog RSS feed and keeping an eye on
what goes in and warning this list if there is questionable content. It
also requires regular spring cleaning (I would say once per quarter).

regards,
Lukas

От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] We need an Advocacy wiki
От: "Dave Page"
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-www] We need an Advocacy wiki