Re: invalid memory alloc after insert with c trigger function

От Dudás József
Тема Re: invalid memory alloc after insert with c trigger function
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks your replies, these much help me. I am beginer in postgresql c
function, sorry when I wrote stupid thinks too.
This function not call from sql just from c code. So as I understand not
need PG_FUNCTION_INFO_V1 macro. It is need in case I want to call routin
direct from sql or make database function.