Re: Can't build postgresql-jdbc-8.2-505 on Fedora 7

От Oliver Jowett
Тема Re: Can't build postgresql-jdbc-8.2-505 on Fedora 7
Дата
Re: Can't build postgresql-jdbc-8.2-505 on Fedora 7
Список pgsql-jdbc
Tom Lane wrote:
> Oliver Jowett <oliver@opencloud.com> writes:
>> You could try adding 'source="1.5"' as an attribute of the <javac> task.
>
> I'll give that a shot tomorrow; thanks to you and Dave for the suggestion.

We should probably be explicitly setting a source version to match the
source we're giving to javac to catch exactly this sort of case,
anyway.. It certainly can't hurt since we know that e.g. the 1.5 source
isn't going to build if interpreted as 1.4.

-O

Сообщение: Re: JDBC feature request: auto savepoint per command
Сообщение: Re: JDBC feature request: auto savepoint per command