Re: Google Summer of Code

От Andy Burns
Тема Re: Google Summer of Code
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
On 22/04/2007 08:46, Giuseppe Sacco wrote:

> I just wonder why you should draft a new XML DTD. I never used XML for
> such data, but probably some specification has already been written.

I got the impression that it wasn't the actual structure of the ER
diagram itself that was going to be stored (on the grounds that will be
gleaned from the database schema itself) but what _will_ be stored
stored is metadata about the diagram, such as positioning and sizing
information for each element, or did I jump to conclusions?