Re: Wrong OID for Primary Key and UNIQUE constraints shown in property pane

От Dave Page
Тема Re: Wrong OID for Primary Key and UNIQUE constraints shown in property pane
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Harald Armin Massa wrote:
> Dave,
>

>     Thanks Harald - it was showing the OID of the index, not the constraint
>     record. I've fixed that, and modified the code to display the index OID
>     as a seperate property.
>

> thanks for fixing. One question: why did it work correctly on foreign
> key constraints? (not to be nitpicking, just to make sure there is no
> other bug hidden)

No problem - we like to spread the knowledge!

It worked for fkeys because they aren't index based constraints. The
pkey and unique constraint code is actually derived from the pgIndexBase
class, so 95% of the code used is the same as pgIndex. fkeys are a whole
seperate class.

Regards, Dave