Re: OT: Munin (was Re: Determining server load from client)

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: OT: Munin (was Re: Determining server load from client)
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Tobias Brox wrote:
> I have my postgres munin monitoring script at
> http://oppetid.no/~tobixen/pg_activity.munin.txt (had to suffix it with
> .txt to make the local apache happy).
>
> I would like to see what others have done as well.

Well, I use Perl rather than shell, but that's just me.

The main difference is that although I downloaded a couple of simple
pg-monitoring scripts from the web, I've concentrated on monitoring the
application(s) instead. Things like:
  - number of news items posted
  - searches run
  - logins, logouts

The main limitation with it for me is the fixed 5-min time interval. It
provides a slight irritation that I've got hourly/daily cron jobs that
are being monitored continually.
--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd

Сообщение: Re: OT: Munin (was Re: Determining server load from client)
Сообщение: Re: OT: Munin (was Re: Determining server load from client)