Re: M:M table conditional delete for parents

От Omar Eljumaily
Тема Re: M:M table conditional delete for parents
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I think a foreign key restraint is basically a trigger that throws an
exception (RAISE statement) when the restraint is violated.

Something trigger function like:

      If table1
          if not in table1
               raise
      else if table2
          if not in table2
               raise
       end
I think that should work, but I've never tried it.