compiling postgres on windows - how to deal with unmatched file extension?

От Yang, T. Andy
Тема compiling postgres on windows - how to deal with unmatched file extension?
Дата
Re: compiling postgres on windows - how to deal with unmatched file extension?  ("David G. Johnston" <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>)
SV: compiling postgres on windows - how to deal with unmatched file extension?  (Niels Jespersen <NJN@dst.dk>)
Re: compiling postgres on windows - how to deal with unmatched file extension?  (Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-general
I'm trying to build postgresql from source code on windows. The build ran into a bunch of errors like

'src/backend/bootstrap/bootparse.c': No such file or directory
'src/backend/parser/gram.c': No such file or directory

These .c files are referenced in postgres.vcxproj. They actual exist but their extension is either .l or .y instead of .c. What am I supposed to do so the build process will find these files with correct extension? I don't think I need to modify vcxproj files to make it work.

I checked out source code from the latest master version on github. I was expecting the build would go smoothly since I didn't modify anything.

If this is not the right group to post this kind of question, please let me know the right one.

Thanks,
Andy