Re: How to restrict select from table with external validation?

От Vladimir A. Petrov
Тема Re: How to restrict select from table with external validation?
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Sean Davis пишет:

> You could create another function that returns a set of rows from stats.
>  That function could check the auth function and then select only those

Right that way I solved my problem yesterday. Another one important
thing is to set 'SECURITY DEFINER' attribute in function definition.

Thank you!
--
Vladimir A. Petrov (aka vap)                    phone: (+7 8482) 420069
Infopac JSC. Head of the exploitation department.     http://infopac.ru