Re: BUG #17212: pg_amcheck fails on checking temporary relations

От Mark Dilger
Тема Re: BUG #17212: pg_amcheck fails on checking temporary relations
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

> On Oct 11, 2021, at 12:25 PM, Mark Dilger <mark.dilger@enterprisedb.com> wrote:
>
> Your proposal sounds good.  Let me try it and get back to you shortly.

Ok, I went with this suggestion, and also your earlier suggestion to have a <warning> in the pg_amcheck docs about
using--parent-check and/or --rootdescend against servers in recovery.

—
Mark Dilger
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

Вложения