Re: Return the primary key of a newly inserted row?

От John Tregea
Тема Re: Return the primary key of a newly inserted row?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi Tim,

Thanks for the advice, it saves me continuing to dig in the help files
and my reference books any longer. I don't know how much help I could be
in adding features but I am glad to participate in any way I can in the
community. I will follow your link to the TODO pages.

Thanks again.

Regards

John