Re: Vectorization of some functions and improving pg_list interface

От Chapman Flack
Тема Re: Vectorization of some functions and improving pg_list interface
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2023-08-24 10:07, Maxim Orlov wrote:
> 1) Why do I need to specify the number of elements in the list in the
> function name?

This is reminding me of something someone (Tom?) worked on sort of
recently.

Ah, yes:
https://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commit;h=1cff1b9

I wasn't following closely, but that and the discussion link
may answer some questions.

Regards,
-Chap

От: Maxim Orlov
Сообщение: Vectorization of some functions and improving pg_list interface