Re: Help with storing spatial (map coordinates) data?

От John Tregea
Тема Re: Help with storing spatial (map coordinates) data?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks Brent,

I will be cautious in my approach. The public schema is the place that I
wanted to use to store the geometry attributes, so from your points,
that sounds like the best place. The other schemas contain controlled
(security) information in proprietary data structures so I that was my
reluctance to modify those tables with the necessary geometry functions,
types etc.

Regards

John