Re: Patch for - Allow server logs to be remotely read

От Andreas Pflug
Тема Re: Patch for - Allow server logs to be remotely read
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> Bruce Momjian wrote:
>
>>Uh, I just added /contrib/adminpack a few weeks ago to CVS, which does
>>this, and more.  Sorry I forgot to mark the TODO item as completed.
>

> Huh, how do you read files with adminpack?

try
select * from pg_logdir_ls() as (filetime timestamp, filename text)
and read the file you need.

Regards,
Andreas

От: Dhanaraj M
Сообщение: Re: Patch for - Allow server logs to be remotely read
Сообщение: Re: Patch for - Allow server logs to be remotely read