Problem with Utilizing executeBatch() with stored procedures

От Kranti Parisa
Тема Problem with Utilizing executeBatch() with stored procedures
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi,

I saw few threads about this topic, but not able to get the solution. Please help me how can we solve this problem.
I have a stored procedure which has to execute for all the given employee ids. so i want to do that as a batch to get performance.

but i am getting this error

org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: A result was returned when none was expected

A million thanks in advance..
Hoping for a quick reply

Best Regards
Kranti Kiran Kumar Parisa

Сообщение: Re: Problem with Utilizing executeBatch() with stored procedures
Сообщение: Re: Problem with Utilizing executeBatch() with stored procedures