Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Build with Visual Studio & MSVC

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Build with Visual Studio & MSVC
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Yes. There is a patch pending on -patches which fix almost all of these
> in HEAD. (There are a few tiny things related to perl and NLS that
> aren't included in it ATM. And I'm just assuming you're seeing the same
> problems as I was but I didn't base my work off vcproject). I'm also
> working on a buildscript to convert the Makefiles to visual c++ project
> files, but that's not quite done yet. The idea with this work is to have
> the stuff as integrated as possible with main CVS, so the maintenance
> will be as low as possible - unlike the vcproject project which has been
> focusing on keeping a separate build environment maintained.

The CrystalSpace and PlaneShift projects I'm associated with have
automated MSVC generators.  Want me to try to grab them for you?  They'd
be GPL though.

Chris

Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Build with Visual Studio & MSVC
Сообщение: Re: [pgsql-hackers-win32] Build with Visual Studio & MSVC