Re: creating of temporary table takes very long

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: creating of temporary table takes very long
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
"Sriram Dandapani" <sdandapani@counterpane.com> writes:
> [ query snipped ]
> This takes forever (I have to cancel the statement each time)

How long did you wait?

> c_chkpfw_hr_tr has same indexes as chkpfw_tr_hr_dimension

Which would be what exactly?  What does EXPLAIN show for that SELECT?
(I won't make you post EXPLAIN ANALYZE, if you haven't got the patience
to let it finish, but you should at least provide EXPLAIN results.)

Сообщение: Re: creating of temporary table takes very long
Сообщение: Re: creating of temporary table takes very long