Re: BUG #2096: bug in a SPI sample document

От NAKANO Yoshihisa
Тема Re: BUG #2096: bug in a SPI sample document
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Bruce Momjian wrote:
> This documentation bug has been fixed.  We currently have:
>
>     => SELECT * FROM a;
>     ---
>      1                  -- no rows in a (0) + 1
>     (1 row)
>
>     => INSERT INTO a VALUES (execq('SELECT * FROM a', 0) + 1);
>     INFO:  EXECQ:  1
>     INSERT 0 1
>
> Is the "INSERT 0 1" right?  I see an oid in your example, but that might
> be because we no longer user oids by default.

Yes.  IIRC, Tom had already pointed out that and fixed.

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-bugs/2005-12/msg00071.php

Regards,
Yoshihisa Nakano

От: "Jim Fitzgerald"
Сообщение: Re: BUG #2294: SPI_connect() fails in trigger when a Foreignkey constraint exists on same table as trigger.