Re: Oracle buying Sleepycat, JBoss, and

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Oracle buying Sleepycat, JBoss, and
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
> Those factors definitely *don't* suck if you are the owner of the
> code.

Keep in mind that the GPL has enabled mySQL to make 20-30 million
bucks in the last year.

And although we may think that MySQL sucks and we do have lots
of converts. I know many, many businesses that are perfectly happy
with it.

Nobody in the PostgreSQL community is even close to make 20-30 million
bucks ON PostgreSQL.

Joshua D. Drake

Co-Authors: PLphp, PLperl - http://www.commandprompt.com/

От: "Jonah H. Harris"
Сообщение: Re: Oracle buying Sleepycat, JBoss, and
От: "Luke Lonergan"
Сообщение: Re: Oracle buying Sleepycat, JBoss, and