Re: Sequential scan being used despite indexes

От Christopher Kings-Lynne
Тема Re: Sequential scan being used despite indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
> Reading about this issue further in the FAQ, it seems that I should
> ensure that Postgres has adequate and accurate information about the
> tables in question by regularly running VACUUM ANALYZE, something I
> don't do currently.

Well then you'll get rubbish performance always in PostgreSQL...

I strongly suggest you run autovacuum if you don't really understand
PostgreSQL vacuuming/analyzing.

Chris

Сообщение: Re: Sequential scan being used despite indexes
Сообщение: Re: Sequential scan being used despite indexes