Re: fts, compond words?

От Teodor Sigaev
Тема Re: fts, compond words?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
That is a long discussed thing. We can't formulate unconflicting rules... For
example:
1) a  &[dist<=2]  ( b &[dist<=3] c )
2) a  &[dist<=2]  ( b |[dist<=3] c )
3) a  &[dist<=2] !c
4) a  &[dist<=2]  ( b |[dist<=3] !c )
5) a  &[dist<=2] ( b & c )
What does exact they mean? What is tsvectors which should be matched by those
queries?

The simple solution is : under operation 'phrase search' (ok, it will be '+'
below) it must be only 'phrase search operations. I.e.:
a | b ( c + ( d + e ) )      - good
a | ( c + ( d & g ) )          -  bad.

For example, we have word 'foonish' and after lexize we got two lexemes: 'foo1'
and 'foo2'. So a good query 'a + foonish' becomes 'a + ( foo1 | foo2 )'...

                                                    WWW: http://www.sigaev.ru/