Re: rollback ignored until end of transaction block

От Kevin Grittner
Тема Re: rollback ignored until end of transaction block
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
That may be hard to do.  I'll modify the code to log as much as
possible when the rollback fails -- in hopes of finding a clue.

Thanks for taking a look.

-Kevin

>>> Oliver Jowett <oliver@opencloud.com>  >>>

I just tried against a server built from HEAD and couldn't reproduce the

problem any of the obvious ways.. Think we will need a testcase here.

-O

Сообщение: Re: rollback ignored until end of transaction block
Сообщение: Re: rollback ignored until end of transaction block