[Fwd: I must not understand the permissions system]

От David Rysdam
Тема [Fwd: I must not understand the permissions system]
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Wow, nevermind.  What I must not understand is my own code.  Yikes, what
a bonehead.
 From both User A and User B, this query returns rows:

select * from pg_trigger where tgname = '<name>'

but User A gets 2 rows (because I have the same trigger name on two
different tables) while User B only sees one of them.  Is it permissions
on pg_trigger or on the original table (or some other thing) that is
preventing B from seeing that row?