Re: odbc in postgresql and php

От Richard Huxton
Тема Re: odbc in postgresql and php
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Bob Powell wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> Has anyone installed the postgres php driver.  I would like to know how
> to install it on Linux and then what the proper way to access it is from
> a php web page.  I have been unable to find actual code for php and
> doing this.  Please help.  Thanks.

Almost any version of Linux will have packaged versions of PostgreSQL,
PHP and the libraries to connect the two. The pg_xxx functions are
documented in the manuals and more recent versions have database
wrappers in the Pear addon repository.

Does that help at all?

Oh - I'm not clear on what ODBC has to do with this.

--
   Richard Huxton
   Archonet Ltd