Re: user-friendliness improvement of pageinspect

От Yang Jie
Тема Re: user-friendliness improvement of pageinspect
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
font{ line-height: 1.6; } ul,ol{ padding-left: 20px; list-style-position: inside; }
Simple queries are fine, but pageinspect can query previous data. If you return the same result as a simple query, this is similar to the oracle flashback version query.

a#ntes-pcmail-signature-default:hover { text-decoration: underline; color: #199cff; cursor: pointer; } a#ntes-pcmail-signature-default:active { text-decoration: underline; color: #246fce; cursor: pointer; }
font{ line-height: 1.6; }
font{ line-height: 1.6; }
font{ line-height: 1.6; }