Re: Party planning

От Richard T. Romanik
Тема Re: Party planning
Дата
Re: Party planning  (Andrew Sullivan <ajs@crankycanuck.ca>)
Список pgsql-advocacy
I think New York would be great or Philadelphia......  ( Bruce  & Jan
would like that)

There should be no problem getting into the states as long as you have
the proper paper work.

RTR

Richard T. Romanik
Vice President of  Sales
SRA AMERICA (Formerly of One WTC)
PostgreSQL Services : Consulting,Development,Migration and Training
One Penn Plaza, Suite 1910
New York, NY 10119

Tel:  212.244.8833.52
Cell: 917.365.8700