Re: Crystal Reports: Connection rejected: FATAL: no PostgreSQL

От Oliver Jowett
Тема Re: Crystal Reports: Connection rejected: FATAL: no PostgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Prasanth wrote:
>>- pass it to DriverManager.getConnection(url, user, password)
>>- pass a "user" property when calling DriverManager.getConnection(url,
>>properties)
>

> These two options can't be used as its done by Crystal Reports at runtime.

Right, but I'd assume that CR has some way to configure the
user/password it uses if it's using the first form, at least..

>>- pass it in the URL: jdbc:postgresql://host:port/database?user=username
>

> I tried this but getting the same error message Logon Failed.
> (I am not able to include the message in my server log as it seems to have
> broken.
> No messages since yesterday. Not sure why my logging has stopped)

Strange..

Can you try the protocolVersion=2 approach and see if that works?

-O

Сообщение: Re: Crystal Reports: Connection rejected: FATAL: no PostgreSQL
Сообщение: Re: Crystal Reports: Connection rejected: FATAL: no PostgreSQL