Re: Development Plans

От Matthew T. O'Connor
Тема Re: Development Plans
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Bruce Momjian wrote:

>I have no idea how to predict what will be in 8.1.  I couldn't predict
>what would be in 8.0 until just before feature freeze, so the idea that
>we would have any clue about 8.1 is unrealistic.

I agree there is no way to accurately predict such things, however there
was a long list of large features that people were trying to get in for
8.0.  So while you can't be sure about what will make it for 8.1, I'm
not even aware of any large projects that anyone is working on.  BTW
when I say large project I'm talking about things like the Windows port,
PITR, nested Xacts etc....   Are there any big projects are people
working on to get into 8.1?