Re: Postgresql and Delphi for windows

От Klint Gore
Тема Re: Postgresql and Delphi for windows
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Mon, 21 Feb 2005 15:42:15 -0800 (PST), Alonso "García" <alonsodoc_2000@yahoo.com> wrote:
> !Hi list¡:
>   Does anybody have information about the use of
> delphi and Postgresql?
> I have installed the version 8.0 of Postgresql and
> Delphi 7 entreprise.

You have a few choices
  zeos library
  odbc
  commercial dbexpress from vitavoom

Beyond verifying that they work, I haven't done much with them.

klint.

: Klint Gore                            : "Non rhyming    :
: EMail   : kg@kgb.une.edu.au           :  slang - the    :
: Snail   : A.B.R.I.                    :  possibilities  :
: Mail      University of New England   :  are useless"   :
:           Armidale NSW 2351 Australia :     L.J.J.      :
: Fax     : +61 2 6772 5376             :                 :