Re: Fix log_line_prefix to display the transaction id (%x) for statements not in a transaction block

От Quan Zongliang
Тема Re: Fix log_line_prefix to display the transaction id (%x) for statements not in a transaction block
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers

On 2024/3/11 09:25, Quan Zongliang wrote:

> On 2024/3/4 15:48, jian he wrote:
>
>> Maybe we can tolerate LOG, first output the query plan then statement.
>>
> It is more appropriate to let the extension solve its own problems.
> Of course, this change is not easy to implement.
> Due to the way XID is assigned, there seems to be no good solution at
> the moment.

According to the discussion with Jian He. Use the guc hook to check if
the xid needs to be output. If needed, the statement log can be delayed
to be output.
Вложения

От: Stefan Fercot
Сообщение: Re: pg_combinebackup fails on file named INCREMENTAL.*
От: Bertrand Drouvot
Сообщение: Re: Disallow changing slot's failover option in transaction block