Re: [despammed] Installation

От Jorge Pérez
Тема Re: [despammed] Installation
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Hi Andreas;

That's what I am asking. Which file should I download from the
PostgreSQL site to install under Windows Xp Professional? I don't
pretend to install the source files, I just need to install the database
and the admin console. Why not Linux? Well, I develop with Microsoft
tools, so my OS has to be Windows. And about my last question - problems
with the Administration Tool -, I just wanted to know if it's possible
to get a white paper with a description on how to install correctly the
database in my OS, just to avoid errors and get it working at once.

Best regards,

Jorge Perez