Re: PostgreSQL in the press again

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: PostgreSQL in the press again
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
> Isn't the last claim a bit contradicory? If you where to say, "Java is a
> nice language, but we can't use it for advanced server side development
> here since we are unable to find people with the right skills", then it
> would make a lot of sense. And I would agree, that's often a very valid
> argument to use C/C++.

Everyone does understand here, that we aren't going to agree right?

IMHO Java is worthless but does it matter? People code in what they are
either forced to, or are comfortable with.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

--
Command Prompt, Inc., home of PostgreSQL Replication, and plPHP.

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL in the press again
Сообщение: Re: PostgreSQL in the press again