Re: Unused system table columns

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Unused system table columns
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Rod Taylor <rbt@zort.ca> writes:
> For all intent and purpose, pg_index.indisprimary can be added to that
> list.  Can't make a primary key without a pg_constraint entry.

I disagree.  For one thing, there are clients that look at that column.
There's no percentage in breaking them to gain zero (and it will be
zero, because of alignment considerations...)

indisclustered is currently pretty useless, but may become less so
if CLUSTER gets upgraded to usefulness, so I'm not in favor of deleting
that either.

No strong attachment to the other stuff mentioned so far.