Re: [pgadmin-support] pgadmin3 beta3 build failure at wxMBConv::MB2WC()

От steve fox
Тема Re: [pgadmin-support] pgadmin3 beta3 build failure at wxMBConv::MB2WC()
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Thanks, Andreas -

I'm noted for being good at inventing new errors! ;)

Here's my line 86:

  m_conversion->MB2WC((wxChar*)wxStringBuffer(str, nLen), buffer, nLen+1);

All still breaks, and I'm open to any casting tips.

Thanks,

Steve