Re: possible to access a Linux box db from a Windows box

От Daniel Lerch
Тема Re: possible to access a Linux box db from a Windows box
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
I was looking at that earlier - couldn't tell if it was client-side or
server-side.  Since you're pointing me to it, I'll assume it's
client-side and will try it out.

Also, re your other reply that there are many online SQL tutorials, and
asking where I am in the process:   I guess I'm so new to things that I
didn't realize I should be looking for SQL tutorials, and not postgreSQL
tutorials (I searched for the latter, and they were all too
complicated).   Sounds like I should start with SQL, and then move to
the postgreSQL-specific tutorials later when I'm ready to use more
advanced functions.  I'll give that a shot, and email again if I run
into problems.

Thanks!
-d