Re: plperl features

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: plperl features
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
Tom Lane wrote:
I assume this is an 8.0 fix.
It looks more like a new feature to me ...
They were requested features that we did not get done before freeze. It would be great if we could
get them applied. We are continuing to develop plPerl and at this point, what is going to ship with 8.0
won't even be close to what is available via the plPerl website.

We expected this to a degree of course, but if we can get some of them in, it would be nice for the community
who wants to use plPerl.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

Сообщение: Re: Slightly better testing for pg_ctl(1)'s -w...
Сообщение: Re: Slightly better testing for pg_ctl(1)'s -w...